Friday 21 December 2012

MY FIRST DAY =)


Monday,3/12/2012

Assalammualaikum..

My name is Nurul Farhana Binti Mohd Noor. I’m a of student Uitm Segamat,Johor. For your information, this is my first blog. Hehe. I created this blog purpose for subject Bel 311. Start now, I will always update my blog.. =) . Before that I’m sorry if I have made a mistake in grammar. This is because I have not expert in English, but I still want gain a new things. After semester break, I’ve returned to Uitm Segamat to continue my study. I hope this semester better than before this.

Today is first day for class Bel 311.Our class location at 'Dewan Seri Peria’ and start at 2 p.m. I was very excited to know who is teaching our class BeL 311 for this semester. I hope my lecturer is a good person, not strict and constantly strive to improve our weakness. After a few minutes, the lecturer was already come. After that, she introduce a little bit about herself. Her name is Miss Zuraidah Binti Sumery, but we can call her Miss Zu. She is from Batu Pahat,Johor. She is a good person and not strict. She told us that every students must bring their own dictionary, yellow files and create a blog.

Besides that, she told us to try to speak in English.She also tell us what the purpose we all study, whether to get the higher pointer or to get more knowledge. She said the knowledge is very important in our lives. For me, if we want study, we should not just focus to get a highest mark but we also must focus to gain more knowledge.So,I must use my time with beneficial from now. =)

The next activity, we had divided the number in the class into two groups and make a circle. This activity to help the members in the group to communicate in English. We must speak until she say’ stop’. Then, we need to talk about ourselves.That was very interesting right? =) . Next, members in the circle should move slightly toward other friends to talk the same thing. Lastly, we had been asked to talk about ‘AFF Suzuki Cup’ but we had not enough time. So, that’s all for today.. Wassalam... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment