Sunday 27 January 2013

DISCUSSION AT LIBRARY!

WEDNESDAY, 23/1/2013.
Assalammualaikum..
Hi friends, we meet again. How are you? All right, today our class at library. You still remember about thesis statement?? Yup.. Today, we need do discussion about it with other group. My group thesis statement is about cause and effect  if you not taking Hpv Vaccination. I think my group thesis statement is very difficult. Totally, I hope Syafiqah, Izani  and Hakimah will teach us to find it. These is because, they also do the same types of essay. Before that, I want apologize to Athirah because I came late at library and also late to do our thesis statement. I’m sorry. About a hour, our class end at 5.30 p.m. After that, I want go to co-curricular class. I thinks that’s all. Thank you. Assalammualaikum.. Have a nice days…

No comments:

Post a Comment