Sunday 6 January 2013

SUMMARISING..

TUESDAY,1/1/2013

Assalammualaikum..

My Wishes in 2013
 God gives You..
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy..and that's all! 
" HAPPY NEW YEAR my friends..
Today our class at U 214. We start our lesson with Zubaidah and Sara partner presentation with their own topic. For your information, Miss Zu does not accept their topic. This is because their topic is common. I feel pity to them especially to Zubaidah and her partner.I hope they are not give up. Besides that,she discuss the answer exercise for yesterday.The excrsice is about paraphrase. After that,we learn about summarising. My perception summarising is easy than praphrasing because we need a few tips do the summarising. I think that all for today.. WASSLAM..>_<


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment