Saturday 23 March 2013

LAST CLASS FOR THIS SEMESTER!

THURSDAY, 21/3/2013

Assalammualaikum. How are you? Today, Athirah, Pika and I come early. Before we start our learning, Miss Zu explain again about argumentative essay. She said if our point same at article, so we can rephrase and synonym the meaning. After that, we discuss the answer for the past semester question. We also submit our portfolio at she. A few minutes, she give a exit survey question, so we should do it. She want us think more creative to create the other meaning that had been asked at the term paper. She wish we luck. She want all of us success. Thank a lot Miss Zu. I really love u. I hope I and my classmate not repeat Bel 311. AMIN. For your information, before our class end, she want we submit the term paper at Athirah on Friday. We also should submit argumentative essay on Monday. Lastly, she prepared some food for us. Thank you Miss ZU. Hehe. I thinks that’s all.  Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Insyaallah,the whole class will passed the final exam and get A's

    ReplyDelete