Sunday 3 March 2013

FORUM DAY!!


TUESDAY, 28/2/2013.

Assalammualaikum. Today we bring our laptop again to the class. For today, Miss Zu wants we do ‘SPEAKING ACTIVITYFORUM’. She said our test speaking is week 13. Oh my god! I’m not ready. I hope I prepare from now. Alright, before we do the forum. She divide us into 6 groups. I’m groups no 5 and my partner are Athirah, Nadia, Salihin, Syafikah Salleh and me.  This is our topic:

 
Many young girls strive very hard to be thin. Some of them starve themselves to look thin while others induce vomiting. This has resulted in teenage eating disorders which affects their health. As a concerned citizen, suggest the best solutions to this problem. Give reasons for your choice”.

 
The rules for this activity are: 

ž  This discussion is to be conducted on a forum basis

ž  One member will be the compeer/host and the rest will be the panel members

ž  The group needs to discuss the reasons, effects and suggest solutions for the issue at hand

ž  You have 30 minutes to prepare for the forum

ž  Your discussion based forum will be conducted for about 15 minutes.
 
We must do it before class end, but I not sure about time. The time is limited now. Miss Zu said to us if the time not enough, we should continue it for the next class. About an hour, our class was end. That’s all. Thanks for read my blog. See you tomorrow. Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment